Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Want Better Looking Nails?

Sure, who doesn't? I just noticed how fast my nails are growing lately. I never had long nails because they were brittle and thin and kept breaking and ripping well below where they should be. Ouch!

Not anymore! My nails are flexible, strong, and are growing at an incredible rate. Not too surprising really when you consider what I use on them: Nothing at all! Well, not really. I don't use nail polish, I don't use cuticle enhancer, I don't use hand creams. I also don't use shampoo, conditioner or any other detergent based 'cleanser'. By now you can see where I am going with this!

Detergents and other similar products (such as skin creams, body lotions and nail polish) will damage all of the proteins of your body (hair, skin, nails). If you don't use these products, ipso facto, no damage. No damage = beautiful nails!

Oh, there is one thing I do use on them (and on my skin and hair)... a bar of natural soap.

Did you notice that we've got 12 new varieties now? Just in time for gift giving! Stay tuned for more gift items to be added very soon...

No comments: